This service is no longer available. PLEASE DON’T POST YOUR IMEI IN COMMENTS!
Here we go with yet another unlock solution.
This one applies to almost (if not all) devices which are radio S-off, it’s fairly easy to use and doesn’t wipe data/settings nor have that ugly side effect (when using diag files) in which you lose connectivity to mobile network.
LE: the list below is quite old and out of date, this should word with any S-OFF device (including HTC One M8). .
Supported devices so far:
- HTC Sensation (pyramid)
- HTC EVO 3D GSM (shooteru)
- HTC myTouch Slide 4G
(by the use of revolutionary)
- HTC Amaze
- HTC Rezound
- HTC Vivid/Raider/Velocity
(by the use of JuopunutBear)
Sprint EVO 4G
Droid Incredible (HTC Incredible)
(by the use of unrevoked 3)
These are the required steps you have to take:
1. S-off your phone by using the apropriate tool (if you haven’t already done that, check the above list).
2. Fill in the form with the required data. This will generate an unique Config.dat file for your device. Please enter a valid email address, as you’ll be sent there the link to download the file.
!! Please don’t use any of these email providers as they’re blocking emails from this site: hotmail, live, msn.
!! Please don’t mark the email as spam; if you find it Bulk/Spam folder please move it to your Inbox, this way I’ll have less complaints about sending SPAM from your email providers!
Promoting this site keeps it online with both free and paid (but quite cheap) services. If you found anything useful here, please Like!
3. Put the file on the root of your sdcard (actual or virtual, depending on the type of your phone) and reboot your phone into HBOOT (adb reboot oem-42). Once you’re there, navigate to Simlock and press Power. The phone will load the file and remove the simlock. Some text will appear on the screen and at a certain point you’ll be asked to press Vol-Up to restart the phone.
4. Just do it, and you’ll be done!
This solution is heavily linked to the device it’s being applied to by the use of IMEI, which can be considered a breach in security.
This solution provided for you on this site is given AS IS and in GOOD FAITH and is based on the research I made. I may not accept any liability or responsibility for the use of this applicaton.
If you find this tool useful and appreciate my work, Paypal me a beer, it helps development a lot..
Last edited on May 24, 2012 at 3:20 pm
Reason: added more devices